The PNK2030 Governance Committee held interviews with over twenty incumbent and new candidates running for Board of Supervisors, School Board and other important County positions. The candidates spent on average 90+ minutes discussing their vision for the future of New Kent County.
The candidates whom PNK2030 have endorsed and pledged to support include all four of the elective administrative offices in the County, four of five candidates for the Board of Supervisors, three of five School Board candidates and one candidate for Soil and Water Conservation District Director. That amounts to nearly every position subject to election in November.
The specific slate is as follows (names link to biographies):
Countywide Elected Offices
- Sheriff Joe McLaughlin – County Sheriff
- Scott Renick – Commonwealth Attorney
- Laura Ecimovic – Commissioner of Revenue
- Larry Clark – Treasurer
- Philip Thomson – Soil and Water Conservation District Director
Board of Supervisors
- Adriane Marshall – District 1
- Andrea Staskiel – District 3
- Paul Ross – District 4
- Gail Hardinge – District 5